Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stash Report Week 30

Well, I shopped at the Fabric Shack yesterday and figured that I should get some things that I needed. Apparently, it was a lot.

I got these for Regina, but I am not counting them as in or out for my report. It's the Lily Pond line by In The Beginning Fabrics.

100_1849

I got these fabrics for a special project that will be done within the next few weeks. It's the nice threads line by The Alexander Henry Fabrics.

100_1844

I got this to use as an inner border for my Jitterbug quilt.

100_1850

And these are for some placemats and table runners.

100_1851

Fabric added this week: 15.67
Fabric added year-to-date: 246.43

Fabric used this week: .67
Fabric used year-to-date: 121.82

Net Fabric Used: -124.61

Sigh....

8 comments:

Regina said...

I LOVE having a personal shopper -these look great! Love everything else you got, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Regina is going to get spoiled.......two personal shoppers!! Love what you picked up, for her and for you!

Becca Quilts said...

We had a great time, didn't we? Anytime anyone wants to go to Fabric Shack, just give me a buzz ... I'll be there :-D.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Very nice selections.. whats with the big sigh? We're all here to cheer you on in busting that stash.. you have any ideas on what to do with fat quarters let me know I have way too many.

acecraig100 said...

I'm absolutely jealous. I was looking at the Lily Pond fabric this weekend. It is so cute! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Coloradolady said...

I am blog visiting tonight, and your header and your pups are too cute! I have two dachshunds myself, one red and one black dapple. I have found more blogs lately with dachshunds....so fun! I enjoyed my stop over at your blog this evening. You are very talented.

Lori in South Dakota said...

great choices! No sighs!! Enjoy yourself! You will sew with it soon!

Jodi Nelson said...

LOVE those spools of thread!