- I got a promotion at work! I haven't started the new job yet because I am still working on the old job and training a replacement. But things are looking like I will be training for my new job within the month.
- The dogs are all healthy and happy. There were some minor set backs for Max and his back and left shoulder at the end of November, but he is back to his happy self.
- I spent most of the winter months quilting with local friends every Friday night. I can't say that I have been wonderfully productive, but I have enjoyed the time with everyone and getting to know them all!
- I have been quilting for clients and enjoying the process. I have many pictures to show!
- I have finished a couple of my own projects. Again - many pictures to show!
And so I leave you for now with this pic of the pups. They have been my comfort through everything in the past few months! <3 br="">3>