Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Accident Update

Today, I am feeling a little better, but I am tremendously sore in my chest. I took a hot shower, but it didn't help too much. And the meds are making me groggy. I am going to be napping after I post this. My nose is tender and I think that I will have shiners because my bags are very noticeable even after 10 hours of sleep last night.

I went to pick up my rental car today that my insurance is covering for 5 days. That gives me until Sunday to get with the other insurance company and get the ball rolling with that. Well, I stopped at the police station on my way home to get a copy of the accident report. The cop who was there called off today and won't be in until Friday and no one could give me the information on the other driver. Then, they acted as if I was nuts because I didn't get any information last night. So, I still don't have any information and haven't heard from the cops at all. Unbelievable!

Anyway, here are the pictures I got once I was finally able to determine where the car was towed.



Car

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Jill, you are probably tired of folks telling you how lucky you are to be no worse off than you are, but that does not change the fact that you are feeling very good yet - and I am sure that not being able to get the police report yet, and not having everything settled about the insurance is not helping your state of mind. Hope you get to feeling better soon, and that all the nasty details get fixed!

Michelle said...

Rest assured that all will work out in the end. REST, that is what you need now, and don't worry. Everything will work out in the end. We are just glad you are OK.

Jen said...

You know, I get the whole police report not being finished yet but to not be able to give you the name of the driver and the insurance information in the meantime is just infuriating. That's ridiculous.

Moneik said...

I hate dealing with other peoples insurance. It's such a rat race to find everything and get it taken care of. I was in an accident the week before my 21st birthday and I hated having to try to get money out of them, since it wasn't my fault. Good luck with getting your car fixed. Glad to hear you are okay.

Hazel said...

Oh my I was hoping for updates on your diet and Dates instead I see you have been in a accident .Thank God you ok well at least as ok as you can be after a terrible accident as this .Don't worry about the car it can be replaced just take care of yourself .
Hazel