Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas is over....

And I can now relax! I am pooped! It was great fun spending the day with the kids and family, but I am glad to be home with my little pups and PJ's and my bed!

And I must tell you all that my blog paid off! I got a sewing machine tote - 2 in fact! - and a new iron and an ironing board cover! The tote from my granma is the one that I had seen in the store and that I know will fit my machine. The tote from my mom may not have a roomy fit for the machine, but it is also on wheels and would be great to take to the retreats that I go on for fabric and such. The iron is a Black and Decker Light and Easy and then one that blew up was a Quick and Easy. The new one has either a pink or purple part where the water goes. :) And since this iron will be used for the fabric and quilting purposes, I will be getting a bottled of distilled water or two so that I can start off treating it right!

OK, I am off to start checking and catching up on blogs. I think that now that it is past Christmas, I can catch up. Bloggers, be prepared for comments!

4 comments:

Moneik said...

Glad to hear you got the things you were hoping for for Christmas. I'm sure you had lots of fun with the kids.

Kristie said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a GREAT Christmas!
Kristie

Maureen said...

It sounds like you had a nice QUILTY Christmas! YEAH! I am glad you received such nice things. I received a gift card from a local quilt shop and some Paintstiks so I too received some quilty gifts.

Happy New Year Jill!

Maureen

Jen said...

Sounds like you had a great christmas. Are you sure you need distilled water? Some irons specifically say now not to use it.