Saturday, December 15, 2007

Unproductive Friday

I ended up taking Friday off of work to get things done before our big snow this morning. I needed to get the tags for the car because they expired today and I wanted to get to the grocery store before it was going to be packed from everyone stocking up for the weather.

I had plans to do my errands and then come home and sew for the rest of the day. Then, Claire called and invited me to go to dinner with Nikki, her and Ethan. Of course, I did that. Then I went back to their house for a while. I didn't end up getting home until about 10:30 last night. I ended up getting very little done yesterday. :(

So far this morning, I have straightened up my sewing area and made stacks of things that I needed to do. I have almost finished a charity quilt top that I can sandwich and practice FMQ on.

I am hopeful that I can get quite a bit more done today. And I have movies to watch/listen to so that I can just keep going and not have to worry about watching my TiVo'ed shows. And I have the snow that is piling up outside to watch, too.

Check back in a few hours and I will post another update!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Sounds like you have been busy. They are saying that it will snow a little bit here (Eastern Kentucky) too. I don't think it will be much. I would love to get a big snow!!!

Oh, how do you make your rice heating bags???? That is something that I want to make!!!
Kristie

Jen said...

Well, I hope I'm more productive on Monday. I haven't gotten squat done so far. We just got back from the walk in clinic; Mike had a slip and fall.

Moneik said...

I know how you feel about being unproductive. I feel like Friday just flew by and I didn't get a single thing done at work.