Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Progress Made

Tonight, I have a quilt loaded onto Lenny! I think that he is very happy! I was able to get my leaders made and attached to Lenny...

100_0477

... and then I ironed the muslin that I bought and stuck that on the frame with some old batting that I had laying around.

100_0478

100_0479

It didn't take as much time to load the quilt pieces as I thought. I would've actually made some stitches, but the machine isn't set up for quilting yet. That will be a job for tomorrow night.

Until then...

4 comments:

Cindy said...

It looks like Lenny and Squiggy are getting along just fine. Such progress you're making. You girls always amaze me with what you can get done in one night.

Michelle said...

Yay!!!!!

Kristie said...

Oh! Come on Jill, you are killing me! Sew! Sew! Sew on that baby!!!
:)
Kristie

Moneik said...

Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see the first stitches. They looks so happy together and I'm sure you are too.