Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wertz General Store

On Friday, before heading to the retreat, I met Carol and Brenda to stop at Wertz's General Store. Brenda explained it as being a five and dime with fabric that is a really good price. This is what I found.

100_0733 The elastic was $1 each! I also found a couple of ice packs for 99 cents each. Great prices!

100_0735 These were 2 four packs of fat quarters - $4 each pack!

100_0729 This is a navy blue with gold lines and stars on the left and purple with stars and maybe planets on the right.

100_0730 This is a pretty good picture. The purple on the right is a tiny floral print.

100_0731 This frog fabric is a flannel!

100_0732 Nothing special about this print except that it will make a good backing for a boy's quilt.

All of these fabrics for $3.99 a yard or less! How about that!

100_0736 Maddy got me these fabrics for making her the runaround bag that I did. They are very cute fabrics!

3 comments:

Regina said...

oohh - I so need to come visit you and go shopping! Those FQ packs are great - and I love the boys quilt back fabric you got.

What - frogs but no turtles? :-(

Moneik said...

Oh your fabric looks wonderful!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Nice haul! I love the witches fabric.