Sunday, September 21, 2008

What 46 pounds looks like...

100_0903

100_0904

It was $15 to check a bag. An extra $50 if the bag was more than 50 pounds. I bought some pants, tops and shoes while in Florida because they were *really* good deals. I had to have my granma pack my crocs in her suitcase because there was no way that they would fit in mine. My bag ended up being 46 pounds on the nose.

When we got back to my house, I opened the suitcase to show my aunt and cousin my fabric purchases. This is what it looked like when I folded the fabric up after we were finished looking at it.

Now, I have lots of laundry to do!

4 comments:

Regina said...

....ok - I can see the priority of posting pictures of the dogs first - but a suitcase usurped the turtles???
Where are your priorities woman??!!?

Cindy said...

I guess I'm not flying anywhere because I'd never make it with a 50 pound bag and $15 to check one. I'd have to dress in mega layers.

Happy Camper Quilts said...

I love all the weenie dogs! Bosco looks to have aged fine. I'm sure you're glad to be home with your baby, and your sewing machine.

Moneik said...

Wow! It always amazes me how much it costs to fly. You got a lot packed in your bag.