Sunday, September 21, 2008

Worth it?

I think so. I haven't been home for more than 18 consecutive hours since I have been home from Florida. And 9.5 of those hours were spent sleeping.

I haven't been to the grocery store yet. I have nothing in my fridge or freezer except for butter, condiments and ice. I had to throw everything out due to the power outage last week.

I took my aunt to the airport this afternoon and then had to get to a class at Best Friends Quilt Shop by 6. It was the final class for the Courier bag.

I got it done!

100_0908

100_0909

100_0910

I think that I am going to drag it with me to work tomorrow. I just have to throw my bills and mail in it and I can be ready to go!

10 comments:

Moneik said...

Love the bag and the fabric! It looks like it has so many pockets.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh now that is one really cute bag! Are you just making bags to drive me nuts? You know I can't make a bag. LOL! Does this mean the dogs have finally gotten off you?
Regina

Three Birds Inspired said...

Really cute bag - and I love all the pockets! I hate carrying a boring briefcase - is this one big enough for file folders and the like?

Cindy said...

Love it love it love it. Gee now I want one too.

Jennifer said...

Fantastic bag - the fabric is really smashing. What's the pattern? I may need to make one of those too!

Barb said...

Love love love that bag ~ and love your fabric choices as well. I'm so jealous!

Linda said...

Your bag is beautiful! Love the fabrics!! It has so much room - love that! Great job!! Your ugly quilt post down below... not ugly at all! Beautiful! Love the color combos!
Linda

Regina said...

Great bag!! That's funky fabric!

Julie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your bag and think I have some fabric like that - it sure does look cute in "bag form."

Jen said...

I've already told mom that we need to have our pieces quilted and ready to go for 'class.' I should Get Chelsy in on this too.