Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF! and goals

I'm so happy that it's Friday! And I am home from work! And I can sew! And I have no plans for Sunday which means that I could quilt Wagon Wheels with Lenny and Squiggy. Have I mentioned lately how lucky I am to have my quilting frame and quilting machine? No? Well, I am!

Anyway, Jen and I are winding down on our Waun-A-Quilt Challenge and I am in the lead! Check out Jen's latest post on our standings! You can also see the latest quilt that her and I quilted together. Well, OK, I wasn't actually there to move the machine around, but I did tell her what color thread and what design to do, so technically I did help. :)

And since I did so well with listing my goals last weekend, I figured that I would do it again for this weekend.
  1. Finish shop sample
  2. Square up, attach binding and begin hand stitching on Lover's Lane
  3. Complete 4 blocks for the 2BB BOM
  4. Piece backing for Wagon Wheels
  5. Begin final border for Milky Way
  6. Quilt a charity quilt

Now, I better get started on that list!

1 comment:

Moneik said...

You got several things done off your list. Looks like you had a productive weekend.