Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday 3/6 donations, and a finish!

The first package was from Charles Craft and it was 2 pieces of evenweave and a pack of colored cloth. I miss cross stitching when I see lovely fabric like this!

100_1385

The other package was from Connecting Threads. A quilt kit for a Victorian Pastel Strip quilt and 8 3/4 yards of fabric for the top. I took all of the fabric out of the bag and laid it out. It feels lovely! I think this is something else that wants to reside in my stash!

100_1386

The pattern is here.

100_1387

And I missed this fabric when I set out the rest.

100_1388

And my finish is that I got all of the clothes put back in my closet. I'm embarrassed to say that the closet is full! And I probably can't wear half of it, but I'm not giving up on being able to get back into it. Tomorrow after work, I am going to stop and pick up a purse organizer and once that is in the closet with the purses and the vacuum has a quick pass through, I can officially call the closet done! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Regina said...

Congrats on getting the closet done -I have so much cleaning and purging that needs to be done it is embarrassing.

Love that quilt kit - it's wonderful!!