Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm here

I've made it to French Lick to the condo with Linda. The place is very nice! I have my own little apartment with a full kitchen and everything.

I've also had a visitor within the first 15 minutes, but you will have to wait for those pictures. They are on my camera and the condo doesn't have free internet.

I've talked to the dog watcher and she said that the dogs are having a good time. They were sleeping when I called the first time. I hope that they don't give Mary Beth trouble tonight about sleeping in their cage.

Well, I'm off to read a little before bed. Packing and traveling wore me out today!
Jill - my blog - http://jillquilts.blogspot.com - Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Have fun sewing up a storm! I'm sure you'll have a great time and get lots done.

Cindy said...

Enjoy yourself and sew, sew, sew.