Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Feet!!

I got a box today! A delivery from Crocs! I know that a lot of people think that these shoes look dorky, but I love 'em!

Now, I usually wear my shoes for quite a while, but I think that this was a little ridiculous!

100_1837

New shoe on left, old shoe on right. They are the same size, but I had left the old pair in my car and they got warped and really tight. Note to self - DON'T leave Crocs in the car in the summer!

100_1838

Old show on left, new on the right. Almost all of the treads on the old pair are gone!

100_1839

Really, does anything need to be said about this picture? It's no wonder that my back hurts after wearing these for 7 hours a day!

I also got some flip flops.

100_1836

I have no idea why I waited so long!! The new pairs feel FANTASTIC!!!

Excuse me while I go and wear my new shoes for a while! :)

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I love my crocs too; but I'm a little worried about their financial woes and how long they will be around. Not sure what I'll do then.......... these are all I wear.

Regina said...

Awesome!

Three Birds Inspired said...

I know they are dorky but they feel so good! I love my Crocs. I just found a pair at a discount house. They are red ballet flats and I picked them up for $5. I don't think that bodes well for the manufacturer. Scarf them up while you can still get them!

Kelly Ann said...

Jill, I have 4 pair of ugly crocs, a pair of black wedge hills, one pair of slide on sandals, one pair of pink sandals and my newest addition orange flip-flops. I love them but the uglyones are my favorite to wear all day in the shops...and the lime green are my fav's and yes I have two pair of them.

Linda said...

When your feet hurt everything hurts. And wow, your pictures really do show the difference. Heck, girl, you DESERVED a new pair of shoes!

Anonymous said...

Mine shrunk big time in the heat of summer in the car. Now I have baby crocs. Love,Mom

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Hmm.. I have no idea where my second pair are.. I had a pink and purple pair and now only have a pink pair.. Guess I might need to order another pair.