Monday, September 7, 2009

Sunday while Becca was here

I kept meaning to post this all week, but it just didn't happen. And Sunday was the day that I got the most done while Becca was here!

When I woke up, Becca was already dressed for church and sewing borders on a quilt. We chatted and I checked emails until she left. Once she left, I had breakfast and then made a Runaround bag. Now, I just have to mail this off to the recipient.

100_1979

Then, I finished attaching the binding to the Milky Way quilt. I was 2 strips shy when I tried to attach it all the first time. Once I had that binding on, I put the binding on the Storm at Sea quilt since I was in a binding mood!

100_1981

Then, I started working on the borders for the One Block Wonder quilt. The dogs were very excited while all of this was going on...

100_1983

When Becca was ready to leave, we ran down to the Dip for an ice cream. It was a great end to the weekend!

2 comments:

Gina said...

It's nice that the dogs just look on when you have a quilt on the floor. Stan decides it for him and will lie on any part that hits the floor.

Love the bag

Love and hugs Gina xxx

heather said...

Love the finished Storm at Sea.