Thursday, October 8, 2009

A package arrived today!

From CALIFORNIA!! Heather warned me that she was shipping something, but I had no idea all the wonderful goodies that would be included!

Here's what I saw when I opened it! I knew immediately what the orange and black things were - they are towards the front of the box...

100_2044

100_2045

BOBOs!! Look at those silly grins!! I couldn't resist! I just had to video the dogs and their first minutes with these Halloween goodies!!



100_2047

And of course, Maisy took to the broom! Within seconds of me downloading the videos, Maisy had torn off the little knob that was the tail on the witch.



100_2048

And here are the rest of my goodies!!

100_2049

Heather, thank you sooo much!! This really outdoes the box that I sent you!! :)

3 comments:

Gina said...

Great box of goodies. I love the BOBO's

Love and hugs Gina xxx

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I didn't out do your box.. you sent me a super cool bag with horses on it that you made I didn't make you anything yet.. LOL

Regina said...

WOW - very cool! Love the BOBO's