Sunday, November 8, 2009

A couple of things done

And crossed off of the November Goals!

This first thing wasn't on the goals, but I figured that since I have a large quilt to quilt that I would work this small one up quickly just to check the machine.

100_2181

Now, I can attach the binding and have that to work on as needed.

100_2182

On Thursday night, I finished the dog quilt top, but I waited until today to get a good picture since I was going to be at the shop and could hang it on the wall. I'm going to quilt it with a black and white variegated thread.

100_2184

And last night, I got the borders on the Radiant Star quilt and I got a picture of it while I was at the shop today, too. Looks good!

100_2186

Tonight, after my nap when I got home from the shop, I loaded the dog quilt on the frame. I will get it quilted tomorrow and start working on the binding. I can't wait to finish this quilt!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Someone was a busy girl! Nice job!
They all look great!
be blessed,
Michelle

Gina said...

Love the quilts. the Radiant star is fabulous. Definitely my favourite so far

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Kristie said...

You have been very busy! I haven't accomplished much of anything this weekend. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, your radiant star quilt! Very nice!
Kristie

Reenie said...

That radiant star is GORGEOUS! Well, all 3 turned out fabulously but that one takes my breath away. Have you stepped away from your sewing for even a minute?? Way to get soooo much done!!

Reenie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Wow, you've had a very productive weekend! All three quilts look great. I really love how the dog quilt turned out.

Regina said...

They all look awesome!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

I love the Radiant Star. Lots of 9 patches though.