Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 more finishes!

Tonight, I put the final stitches (by machine) into the 2 Shrek charity quilts. I quilted these in January and February to test the machine and thread with the new needles and they looked great. The binding was from my stash and matches the fabric pretty well. These quilts will be taken to a Joann's store to be donated to Project Linus.

100_2496

What a great way to end the month!

Max and Maisy say...

100_2484 "You were sewing? We didn't notice..."

(They tore apart a toy!)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Good job on the finishes!

Michelle said...

I am SO bad. I have not mailed the book I bought for you, nor the needles. Please forgive me. I will get them to you....soon, I hope! (If I wait long enough, there could be another book waiting for me to find?)

The quilts look great. What is the blue under both of your pups? A reflection?

Love ya! Michelle

Vicky said...

ROFLOL. That's what happens when you don't pay attention to them for a few minutes. Too cute, especially Max with that sexy ear thing going on. Give them a snuggle from Penny and me!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Wow, four finishes in the last couple days...you're zooming along. Now, what will you finish in April?!?!?