Saturday, April 23, 2011

Maxine Quilt

Here are the pictures of the Maxine quilt that I promised last night.

100_3906

The pink, blue and purple fabrics in the borders have bubbles that match the circles on the Maxine fabric.

100_3907

And here is the backing that I picked. It couldn't match the front any better!

100_3909

So far today, I have already striped the quilt frame rails of the old leaders and cleaned the duct tape residue off of them. I plan on getting the new leaders made today along with the backings for the flamingo and the Maxine quilt. Anything after that will be gravy!

Maxie wants to know if this means that it is time to play now.

100_3908

11 comments:

Regina said...

Of course it is time to play!!! :-)

Melinda said...

You are on fire today! I'm heading off to Joanns for some much needed SEX (Stash Enhancing eXperience). ;)

Jackie's Stitches said...

It's always time to play!

Brenda said...

I love, love, LOVE Maxine!!!!
She is just so perfect - and this looks like such a fun project!! Good for you!!

Susan C said...

Max says "It's always time to play. And thanks Mom for making me a quilt with my name on it.....MAXine!" What Max might not realize is that you are playing and having fun with your quilting. Enjoy!

Jennifer said...

Great progress on Maxine and the new leaders! That backing is perfect!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Very nice! You sure are keeping busy! I haven't sewed anything in a few days. Maybe I'll get back to it all next week.

Kate said...

Very fun! Hope you and Max had some too!

quiltmom anna said...

Maxine always makes me laugh- what great fabric and what a fun quilt. Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Anna

Tanya said...

Maxine is cracking me up - I love it.

Kristie said...

All match perfectly! You could not have matched them any better! Love it!
Kristie