Friday, August 3, 2012

My Own Quilt-a-thon

Today, I read on Judy's blog that there will be a quilt-a-thon next week and I can hardly wait! I guess that it has been in the back of my mind all day.

Tonight, I prepped sewing projects for this weekend. It looks like I am having my own quilt-a-thon!!

There are 6 different projects going on there and I really hope to work on all of them a little this weekend.

I also have a 7th project that I was thinking i might get done tonight, but I ran out of interfacing. I guess this means a trip to JoAnn's tomorrow. Darn!! :)

Oh, I also forgot that I have dog toys to sew up and quilting to rip out.

I'm going to be busy!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

9 comments:

Zany Quilter said...

I'll have to check out the quilt-a-thon....I have a lot of free time next week so why not join in?? Can't wait to see the dog toys!

thea said...

A quilt a thon sounds like great fun, but I'll be away from home and my machine so I won't be able to join in. I'll be knitting instead! I don't know how you work on 6/7 projects at a time. I have trouble with just one! Have a great weekend.

vtquilter said...

Good luck on the quilt a thon! I need to start getting some quilts quilted next week....... somehow.

Jennifer said...

You are going to be busy! Good luck making good progress.

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Can't wait to see the product of your weekend Quiltathon! I haven't looked back, but I think this is one of the first posts from you that didn't have a picture of the dogs! :).
Love the stack of fabrics shown!

scraphappy said...

Looks like plenty to keep you busy for a weekend or even more. Enjoy!

Regina said...

Believe it or not I have the room back in sewing mode ALREADY - so maybe I can get some projects done this week, too!!!

Alycia said...

Impressive!!! I am going to try to join in too - you look like you have a great start!

Kristie said...

Wow Jill!! Lots going on! Can't wait to see what you are doing with all of this.
Have a wonderful day
Kristie