Thursday, January 17, 2013

Book Review Thursday - 1/17

Well, I didn't get anything finished this week. I am reading Fatal Winter by G.M. Maliet and it has been a little rough getting into it. The writing is lovely and acerbic and humorous, but there are a lot of characters and I haven't read enough at one time to get them all straight. I think I am just about there though.

I am also listening to A Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon. It is 55 hours long! I have been listening and then reading the hard copy of the book that I have when I have a few minutes, too. I spent some time quilting this week, but I didn't listen to anything for most of the time that I was quilting.

I'm sure that I will have something to review next week! Here are all the hard copies of books that I have from the library and on loan from a co-worker. And there are 3 more books waiting for me to pick up at the library. I need to get busy!

101_1256

What are you reading? Leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

blocksandmore said...

This weekend I'll be finishing The Absent One by Jussi Adler-Olsen. The second in his Danish crime fiction 'Department Q' series.
I've also ordered Naked in Death for my Nook library. Nothing wrong with going back to the beginning of J.D. Robb 'In Death' series.
Happy reading

Jennifer said...

Your stack is so much smaller than my stack! I am still reading Loving Frank - slowly working my way through it!