Sunday, August 5, 2007

In the Mood

Last night, I was in the mood to quilt, but I needed to straighten up because Maddy is coming over today. I wanted to get everything done last night so that I could sew today for as long as I can before I have to meet Maddy. Fortunately, I got everything done! Now, I have had my breakfast, the dogs have been out, and I am ready to sew!! I just have to figure out what to work on.

Maybe I should write out my goals to keep myself honest!

1. Finish sewing the rows together for the ugly quilt.
2. Finish cutting the pieces for the big shirt.
3. Sew the big shirt pieces together per directions for class on Tuesday.
4. Sew a fabric book for my youngest nephew, Ethan. (I have 3 kits of these books left to put together. I made him one already and he seemed to like it. I took it over to him one day and the next time I was there, he kept handing it to me for me to read it to him. I really need a picture of him with it. **hint hint, Nikki, if you are reading this.** )

Well, I think that is enough for today. I have to get busy! I'll post updates later.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Saturday, August 4, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt
Jill, You and Maddy have a WONDERFUL, fun day. It is so heartwarming to gather with friends to sew. It truly is one of my favorite things! Laugh a LOT! It is the best thing for the soul and beneficial in 'sew' many ways! Michelle
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 4, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Ohhh I can't wait to hear the details of your sewing day! Good luck to you. I'm also having a "finish it up" type of weekend.
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 4, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Seems like today is the start of a finishing weekend for alot of us. Keep us posted as to what you do and we'll do the same. Cindy
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 4, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
It must be sooo fun to have a sewing day with a friend! Can't wait to hear what you got done... kristie

No comments: