Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oh my goodness!

I can't believe that I haven't posted since Wednesday night! Well, actually, I can believe it because I was so tired from the late night phone calls and the late date on Wednesday. I came home from work last night, started changing into my workout gear, sat on the bed and fell asleep for an hour. When I woke up, I wasn't even hungry, but I made a salad and ate it while watching Big Brother.

Today, I weighed myself. I am up to a total of 22.6 pounds lost. I made it to my goal for this week of getting into the 150's! And I am almost halfway to my weight loss goal. But I am now wondering if I may be a little ill. Last night, I didn't have an appetite after my nap and I couldn't eat all of my lunch. Today, I almost didn't go to lunch and then wasn't hungry after work. This is very unlike me - I suffer from hypoglycemia and need to eat on a regular basis. I had some carrots on the way home, but once I got home, I wasn't hungry. I had to force myself to eat a popsicle about 20 minutes ago. And I am not feeling the need to eat.

Tomorrow morning, my sorority chapter is going to work at Crayons 2 Computers - a freestore of school supplies for teachers in Cincinnati. Since I have to be up that early, I am thinking that I will get a breakfast sandwich from McDonald's and that should make everything better! After we work, we are going to Don Pablos for our meeting. And I may have a second date in the afternoon - I am not sure about this yet because no plans have been confirmed.

I have to make a list of things to do this weekend so that I can be held accountable.

For the blog:
1. Post pictures from last weekend when I saw my niece and nephews.
2. Post pictures of Maddy's fabric for her purse from the class on Monday night.
3. Post about ESA.

For the sewing:
1. Quilt the purse pieces for the class on Monday.
2. Finish the hem on Claire's pants.
3. Finish the hem on Spencer's pants and try to figure out about the shirt. (This will make more sense when I post the pictures and explain the shirt.)
4. Go to the big sale and JoAnn's and buy the sale items.

Ok, I guess that is all for now. Happy Friday!!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, August 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
What a busy girl you are. I'm afraid to make a list of all I want to get done this weekend incase I don't finish any of it. Cindy
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
So glad to hear you made your goal with your diet .I also got weighed in today and made the 150's ,ok its was 159 but I made it LOL .Sounds like you have a full week end planned ,oh and good luck with the second date .
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I sure hope that you are not getting sick. Take care of yourself. You should be very proud of the 22.6lbs. that is great! Let us know if you go on your second date... Kristie
Permanent Link
Saturday, August 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Great job on the weight loss! I'm up a pound this week, but after a weekend with my college roommates and a play day during the week, I knew I wasn't eating right and it would probably happen. Working on it again. Have fun if you have a date today! Rhoda
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 19, 2007 - Big Brother...
Posted by take2quilter
I can't believe I finally found someone who watches the show! Tell me what you think? Do you watch Big Brother After Dark? I am hooked on that too! Who do you want to go home? Tell me? I can't stand Amber and I am really tired of the black girl...can't remember her name. At first I couldn't stand Jessica because her voice was so annoying, but she is growing on me. Actually, I like Danielle and her dad the most I think.. I think they are the most authentic. I think I am crazy for watching it and find the show totally fascinating. I like to see how people's minds work and how they are perceived by the others when "we" know what they are really thinking and doing. I hope you write back and let me know. how is the dating going? Sounds like a keeper! Joanna
Permanent Link
Monday, August 20, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I think you're as busy as I am!! We'd be two peas in a pod if we lived closer!

No comments: