Thursday, August 16, 2007

The date is over....

I had a great time! We were supposed to meet at 7:30 because I wanted to come home, jump on the elliptical and the shower. Well, we had an 'emergency' fixed asset problem and I was a few minutes late getting out of there. Then, the dogs decided that this was a day that they wouldn't pee immediately so I spent 20 minutes outside with them trying to get them to go. I figured that I would still have enough time for everything. Well, I ended up sending him a text message to make it 7:45 and then I was still about 10 minutes later than that.

We had a great time! I couldn't stop smiling most of the evening. He talked and asked me questions and seemed to be paying attention to what I was saying. He teased me a bit, so I teased him back. It was really a great date! And he gave me a hug and walked me to my car. I didn't get home until about 11:30. And he said that he would call me tomorrow.

AND - he thought that it is cool that I quilt!

OK, I am pooped!! Off to bed!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Yippeeee the date is over and it sounds like it went well. A new friend and all is well in the world. Thanks for checking in I was getting worried. Must be the Mom in me. Cindy
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Ok, if he thinks it's cool that you quilt we'll let you hang onto him for a while. Liking your quilting and that you have an independent hobby where you like to come and go to classes is a good thing.
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Trina
I was just going to say the same thing Jen......if he thinks its cool to quilt, then he must be a keeper!!! Sounds like you had a good time, I'm glad. Was waiting to see if you would post about it before I went to bed.....LOL My life is so boring, I live vicariously(sp?) through others.....LOL Keep us updated!!
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I'm glad all went well. Who knows this may be the ONE. I remember Richard saying that one of the reasons that he fell in love with me was because I was a quilter. He said that tells alot about someone... Kristie
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MoneikQuilts
Ohhhhh I'm so excited for you! I'm glad that the date went so well. We're all waiting to hear more about him and how it went. You just never know when the right one will come along and sometimes it's when you least expect it. Paul just wanted to be online friends when I first emailed him. I was supposed to have a date one night and the guy ditched me, so I was online and Paul and I started talking and the rest is history. I thank God everyday that Mike ditched me that night! Since he thinks quilting is cool, he must be a good guy. Paul thought it said I was creative, a hard worker, dedicated, a home keeper, and reliable.
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt
How Awesome! I am so happy for you! Take it slow!!!! Michelle
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by maryann64
I'll happy for you - glad it went well. But take it easy. Slow but steady lol. Hugs Mary Ann

No comments: