Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Yeah for Me!!

Today, I wore a pair of khakis to work that I got about 3 months ago. They are long - just the way I like them - they don't show off my ankles and calves when I sit down and I can wear my 2-3 inch heels with them so I am not the short 5'1" that I normally am. They had gotten to the point where I didn't need to wear a belt with them and they stayed up just fine. Actually, it had gotten to be that I couldn't wear a belt with them because the buckle would dig into my stomach when I was sitting.

When I was got dressed this morning, I noticed that I was looking slimmer in the pants, but I didn't think anything of it. When I got to work and put my heels on, I realized that the pants were really dragging on the floor and I kept having to hike the pants up. Just for fun, I tried pulling them down while they were still buttoned and zipped and they are barely staying above my hips! I am very excited about this!! But it also means that I will need to try on older clothes this weekend to see if there are any that fit yet so that I don't have to run out and spend money on 'in between' pants.

This is also promising for the bathing suit situation. I am going to Myrtle Beach in September with family. I haven't boughten a bathing suit in years and I know that at this point, the last ones I bought still won't fit, but I am hoping to be into them by the time we leave. At this rate, I have a fairly good chance of this happening! **doing the happy dance over here**
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Doing the happy dance with you! It's so exciting when clothes are too big! Rhoda
Permanent Link

Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Trina
GOOD JOB!!! I have done Weight Watchers in the past and it is a great program. Very easy to follow and it works wonderfully!! Keep it up, and we want to see some before and after pics.....!! That is what always kept me motivated, the before and after pics in the WW mag.
Permanent Link

Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Great Job!!! I am very happy for you, you should be very proud of yourself. Kristie
Permanent Link

Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
With that kind of success you deserve new pants ,I can just imagine you pulling your pants down to your hips ,bet you had a big smile on your face LOL .Good for you ,you should be proud of yourself .Keep it up .
Permanent Link

Thursday, August 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by completeshandemonium
CONGRATULATIONS! Loose pants rock!
Leave a Comment

Untitled Comment
9:42 AM, Friday, August 31, 2007 .. Posted by ohiorose53 .. Edit .. Delete Jill, you have every right to fell happy and proud of yourself. Noe only have you accomplished a goal, but you are doing something healthyfor yourself and your family. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration for the rest of us.
Untitled Comment
2:40 PM, Friday, August 31, 2007 .. Posted by Anonymous .. Edit .. Delete Happy dancing with you! Rhoda

No comments: