Friday, August 3, 2007

Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy

Last night, I decided that I needed to start reading some of the other blogs on this site from their beginning. Since I was impressed with Jen's energy and the fact that she seems to get so much done, I started with her. Of course, she had to have one of the blogs with the most posts! But I have enjoyed reading them a getting to know Jen a little better. I was hoping to find that the past weekend's sew-a-thon with all of the yellow brick roads was a once in a while thing, man was I wrong! She is a maniac that seems to sew all the time! I am really starting to feel like a slacker since I haven't been at my machine since Sunday and it is now Thursday.

To remedy this, I have planned to do nothing but sew on Saturday. The house is fairly well cleaned up and the laundry can wait until next week. I have 3 movies from the library to watch and the second season of Murder She Wrote. I finished the first season of Murder She Wrote about 3 weeks ago and sewing while it was on was one of the most productive sewing sessions I have had while not on a retreat.

I was so excited about my plan, I invited my friend Maddy over. I didn't think that she would take me up on the offer, but she did. She made a Take 5 quilt out of Michael Miller fabric and needs to put her borders on so I am going to show her how to do that and then I think that she will work on her blue Garden View quilt (that is a blue version of the ugly quilt that I posted a couple of days ago).

Tonight, I rode the elliptical for the second time this week. 20 minutes. Yeah, me! Then, I had a turkey burger and broccoli. With my exercise points added back to the total, I still have 3 points to eat today, but I am stuffed and ready for bed.

Anyway, I am off to pee the dogs and then straighten my sewing area in preparation for sewing this weekend!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Thursday, August 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Yeah...my little sew a thons are quite often. I always cram more in than humanly possible. I'm glad you liked reading my blog. It sounds like you have interesting neighbors like mine. Mold guy...I can't wait to hear more about him. Maybe he should join the cult that lives below me!!
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
I think there's a whole store waiting to be told about MOLD guy. If you haven't read far yet I'm Jen's Mom and her sewing partner on weekends. I do get tired just watching her sew. Cindy ( Peony the House Elf )

No comments: