Monday, September 10, 2007

Shop Hop Update and blog

I have decided to move to Blogger with Jen. I have copied all but 4 of my posts so far and will probably finish the last 4 tonight. I just had problems with this site on 4 different days last week so I decided to move. My new website is www.jillquilts.blogspot.com and I promise that this is the last time I am moving blogsites! :)

I have pictures off all of the stuff that I have gotten from the shop hop and I want to post them, but I only wanted to post them one time on 1 blog. It is sort of a hassle to move posts with pictures to Blogger.

BIG UPDATE!!! I am at 26 pounds lost! I am very excited because it seemed like last week was a huge plateau and possibly a bit of a gain, but I pulled it off and lost a couple more pounds! I am still not down to a size 10, so I have to go shopping for a bathing suit this week for the Myrtle Beach trip next week.

Off to work. Have a great day, everyone!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Actually; depending on how you were uploading your pictures...

If you used a different place to host your pictures; say webshots. You can open a message on the other site, click the HTML code box, copy the messages code in its entirety, come to blogger, click the HTML code tab, paste and then change anything else you want to change. Your pictures will then be with your message.

Anonymous said...

Jill:

Now I am convinced...I have had problems with the other site and I am going to move soon. Jen and I are going to create my new site and I am so excited. Jen will help me put the link to your site as a friend so that I can quickly come over here and check out your blog!!! Oh yeah I am so excited now. You are here, Jen is here and Michelle is here. I will have to come up with a better name than Maureen Quilts - I like yours and Jen's "title". Hope this message isn't too long!

Maureen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. I know how hard it is! I was doing weight watchers...now I am just eating but am planning on going back on WW soon.

Maureen

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Jill! I like it a lot better here on blogger. I can load pictures right off my computer...I don't have to have them on any photo site. I think that is what I like best about this site. What I don't like about this site, is it doesn't have the home page where it shows all the posts from my quilting friends, but as long as I have links to them, I can check to see if they have posted. Welcome! I'm glad you are here!!! Michelle

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am ove here with you too..

Heather