Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Vacation - Day 2

Today was the second full day in the condo. I woke up and was so sore from my walk yesterday - my back was sore and my calves are killing me. My back got better throughout the day, but my calves still hurt quite a bit. I am hobbling around still!

Tomorrow, we are going to Charleston for a horse drawn carriage ride to see the historic sites and to go to the open air market. We also looked up the quilt shop that was recommended and are going to stop there.

Last night, my aunt and I looked up the 2 quilt shops that are on Pawleys Island which is where we are and we figured out how to get there. We were going to run up there tomorrow, but now we will have to wait for my mom to get into town and go then.

OK, I have to get some sleep now for our big day tomorrow. Hopefully, my legs won't hurt as bad tomorrow as they did today. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

It sounds like you are having a fantastic time! You'll probably drop a few pounds while you're there because you're being so much more active. Don't forget to relax!!

Cindy said...

Wow I"d love to see those cities. What a fun vacation. Take lots of pictures and enjoy the sites so you can tell us all about it.

Maureen said...

Enjoy yourself! It sounds like you are having fun but take care and hope your legs are better.

Maureen