Thursday, November 15, 2007

FINALLY!!!

I finally have the car! Unfortunately, it is too dark outside to get a good picture right now. I promise to take a picture first thing in the morning and post it before I leave work.

Tomorrow, I have a quilt class for a Star and Nine patch quilt from the Stash Busters Quilts pattern book. It's the first of 3 classes. I picked out my fabric last night and it is from the line that Maddy used on her purse. (Hers was the first picture on the posted link.) I really like the fabrics I picked and it is what the sample in the store was made from so I know that it should look awesome when I am done!

Now, I am ready to sleep and I will just ahve to take pictures of the car in the morning and then pack up my supplies for class.

Until then!

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Congratulations on the new car .

Michelle said...

Yay!!! What a relief, huh? Congratulations on your new car!
Have fun at class.

Moneik said...

Congrats on the new car! It looks awesome! Have fun at quilt class tonight. I'm taking tonight off from classes. I hope to just stay home and sew for a bit.

Jen said...

Congrats! I'm glad that this saga of your ordeal is over. It's a very sharp car!!