Monday, August 27, 2007

I remember what I forgot

I looked up the fabric lines when I was at the quilt shop for my binding class on Saturday. Jen had asked what the fabric was for Maddy's purse.

Maddy's fabric is from the Henry Glass & Co's Buggy Barn line. It is in the Sherbet line.


Mine is from Loralie Designs. I am thinking that it might be from the line with the ladies on it.


Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
Did I send you the link for St Theresa's fabrics?
Permanent Link
Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
No, I never got a link for St Theresa fabric.
Permanent Link
Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I'm going to have to see if my LQS is getting that Henry Glass stuff in. It looks like it would be in their forte; so I can hope!!

No comments: