Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's, Blog-land!

Here it is, 11:45, and I am so ready for bed. I don't think that I am going to make it to midnight. I can't concentrate to read other blogs or check my yahoo groups or anything else. I am turning off the laptop and getting to bed.

Poor little Max has a sore back. He has been grunting when I have petted him. And he seems to be sore enough to make noises when he is breathing. I feel bad for him cuz I can tell that he is in pain. I gave him a half of a children's aspirin and will do the same in the morning. Also, when I gave him the pill, he took it and swallowed it on his own! I didn't have to try and force it down his throat! :)

I also was going to try and post about my December accomplishments. Ain't gonna happen tonight. First thing tomorrow. I promise!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I sure hope little Max gets to feeling better soon. Just keep giving him those baby aspirin and lots of extra love.