Tuesday, January 1, 2008

December Accomplishments

Here is my list of December Accomplishments:

Quilty Things Accomplished:
  1. Finished my 9 patch blocks for my star and nine patch quilt class
  2. Practiced FMQ more on my scrap quilt and quilted a Kid Komfort quilt for our Guild
  3. Finished the Monkey fabric book for Ethan
  4. FMQ a Halloween table runner
  5. Finished coasters and rice heat bags for Christmas presents for co-workers
  6. Completed the first Santa Rag quilt for my Granma's birthday
  7. Bought Fabric for another Santa rag quilt
  8. FMQ the I SPY - this was the biggest thing this month, I think. I also got it bound with the help of Granma.
  9. Finished 1 cat placemat
  10. Started working on 2 Very Badley purses before I realized I had messed them up and quit sewing on Christmas presents for a week!
  11. Began the process of cleaning out the spare bedroom where my fabric stash is kept. This i quilt related because I needed to have a place to put my stash as I bought fabric and I was running out of floor space in the spare bedroom. Now, there is lots of space and lots of containers in which to store projects!
  12. I also started preparing Maddy's 50's Retro Take 5 quilt to sandwich and quilt. I'd like to get that done before Valentine's Day. (no use trying to add it to my January list of must do's!)

Non Quilty Things Accomplished:

  1. Found out that my Grinch Name is Woefulgrump Sourbottom. Everyone should know what their Grinch name is, but the link is disabled! :(
  2. Changed my blog template
  3. Finished Lake in the Clouds by Sara Donati

I think that there might be other things that I have done, but I am drawing a blank right now.

The only other thing that I can think of is that while growing my tiny stash, I won the $100 gift card at my lqs!

Now, I need to make my list of things that I have to do for Jen's January's Finish It Up challenge!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, you sure got a lot done. Congrats!!

Michelle said...

All you girls make me feel ashamed, BUT, I know I will never measure up, so I'm just accepting that fact, and that will keep me out of therapy!