Saturday, April 5, 2008

More Donations!

This post was one that I started on March 8. Then the dang George thing got in the way. Well, it's better late than never! I also have more donations to show off since the 8th, but I will do this post and then another one in the next day or so.

Bear Paw Productions sent 24 copies of this Beyond Baltimore book. It's very cool! Since there are so many, it will probably end up being a door prize.

Bear Paw Productions

Connecting Threads sent these 3 patterns.

Connecting Threads

Gutermann's sent 10 boxes of thread. There are 60 spools total of royal blue hand quilting thread. There will be a spool in every gift bag we have.

Gutermann

Keepsake Quilting sent Favorite Applique Quilts and 2 patterns. The bag pattern looks very cool!

Keepsake Quilting

Sew Dawn Fun Quilting, aka The Pajama Quilter, sent The Pajama Quilter Reloaded DVD and 5 fat quarters. Very cool! I know that I will be putting some tickets in for this!

Sew Dawn Fun Quilting

Timeless Treasure sent 2 fat quarter packs. One is pastels and one is subdued. I do not know what lines the fabric is from.

Timeless Treasure

American & Efird sent this set of thread. The colors are great! I can't remember though what type of thread it is - it might be embroidery thread.

American & Efird

Lansauer Publishing sent these 2 books - Machine Quilting and the Quilter's Workbook. I was able to thumb through them a little and they both look like they have a lot of great information.

Landauer Pub 1


Landauer Pub 2

Charles Craft sent some cross stitch supplies - a Lady Elizabeth afghan and 19 pieces of 28-count evenweave. I have always wanted to cross stitch on an afghan.

Charles Craft

Leisure Arts sent 3 copies of this Encyclopedia of Quilting. I started looking through the book and couldn't put it down. The pictures are awesome!

Leisure Arts

There is some very cool stuff so far!!!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow Jill you received a lot of nice stuff for the Quilt Retreat!

Moneik said...

I love all the stuff. I have the quilters workbook! It's awesome and so full of helpful stuff.

Anonymous said...

Jill,
I am so glad I am going to your retreat. What a wonderful set of gifts and raffle items.