Saturday, April 12, 2008

More donations!

Here are the donations from the last few weeks. They have definitely tapered off. I am hoping to get a few more things this week before Friday which is when we leave.

American Patchwork & Quilting sent some pamphlets, 2 back issues of the magazine and a certificate for a 1-year subscription.

American Patchwork

CM Designs sent a couple of patterns and a pink Add-a-Quarter ruler. I love these rulers! They are great for paper piecing.

CM Designs

Coats & Clark sent a box of spools of machine quilting thread. I got this last year. I used the green on the I Spy quilt. I love this thread!

Coats & Clark

Fairfield Processing Company sent 2 crib battings and 1 bag of Poly fill.

Fairfield corp

When I was cleaning the spare bedroom, I found some things that I knew I would never use - an applique moon, bunny buttons, a Moda tin and handkerchief - and something that Jeanette had given me that I thought would make a great door prize - a Quilt-it Kit box with 15 quilt patterns and ideas.

My stuff

Nancy's Notions sent a $10 gift certificate.

Nancy's Notions

Quilting Arts Magazine sent 3 copies of their magazine and 3 copies of Cloth Paper Scissors.

Quilting Arts

United Notions sent a Moda gift pack - a handkerchief, a scissors or cutter charm, a needle home, a chalk liner, and a charm pack of Chocolat fabric.

United Notions

Wrights Factory Outlet sent 10 boxes of size 9 betweens. Each box contains 12 of these packages of 2 needles each. Outstanding!!

Wright Factory Outlet

YLI Corporation sent a gift certificate for 4 spools of thread.

YLI Corp

Blank Textiles sent a large box of fabric. The first picture shows the 5 prints that were sent. There are between 4 and 5 yards of each print. The remaining pictures show smaller, remant type fabric pieces. Very cool!

Blank Textiles

Blank Textiles-2

Blank Textiles-3

Blank Textiles-1

Blank Textiles-4

Hopefully, I will have more to report this week!

1 comment:

Moneik said...

What fun donations! Look for something from me in the mail this week.