Sunday, April 13, 2008

Something accomplished!

I got my taxes done!! I am getting a good chunk back from Federal, a nice amount back from the state and nothing owed to local and no payments to start covering the amount for 2008. Very cool! I think that I am going to make a special trip to the post office tonight so that I can drop them in a mail bin and just forget about them!

And I have rewarded myself with an English Toffee Weight Watchers ice cream bar.

I also wanted to share another birthday present that I got in the mail a couple of weeks ago. I have already worn the pink ones and had to wait until they were washed to get a picture.

quilt socks

The socks are from the Twisted Stitcher in Florida and I think that I am going to call them about sending some pairs for the Quilt Retreat. Hopefully, they will be able to ship some tomorrow so that they could get here in time.

2 comments:

Jen said...

If you call and order some, can you order me a pair? Pink or whatever else they have that's cute!!

Moneik said...

Oh how cute! They are just what every quilter needs.