Saturday, April 26, 2008

Retreat - Almost forgot

We are at just over $2,800 raised for the Hospital from the Retreat! Last year, we made just over $1200 and I was hoping that we would at least double that for this year. Right now, we are so close to $3,000!

If anyone would like to make a donation to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital for our retreat, that would be awesome! We have a couple of more weeks before we have to turn our money information in and I know that Brenda and I would love to be at $3000.

Checks can be made out to St Jude and mailed to me if you are intersted. And your check would be your receipt for the charitable donation. Please send me an email and let me know if this is something that you can do.

Thanks, ladies!

Also, this is not meant to offend anyone by asking for help to get to our goal. Please don't take offense! :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like you all had fun. Where was this retreat? I love going to out guild retreat. Being around other quilters is a great source of inspiration.

Hugs,
Nancy

Jen said...

Maybe next year we should co-op and do a quilt and sell raffle tickets sort of like what Regina is doing with the Cancer Quilt. We'd hit the non-quilters up!!