Friday, August 8, 2008

Another one done!

Last night, I loaded and quilted the log cabin quilt. This was the July UFO from our Yahoo group. It was also the very first quilt top that I made from the very first quilt class that I ever took in January-February 2007. I was able to quilt this in just over 2 hours.

I used the Connecting Threads burgundy in the top and put Sewer's Aid on the spool before I started and I didn't have any thread breaks. Woo Hoo! And I used tan Bottom Line in the bobbin. And I just free motioned loops.

100_0711

100_0713

100_0714

100_0715

I think it looks great! Lenny and Squiggy seem to be just giddy with the use that they have been getting this week!

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Looks Great!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Kristie

Hazel said...

Well done ,your getting very good at the quilting .

Amelia said...

Love the color combination.

Amelia

Rose Marie said...

I'm liking your loops instead of just plain meander that I usually do. Will have to break out and try the loops next time.

Regina said...

OOOhhh - lovely!

Colleen said...

Looks wonderful. Seeing all the great work you do with Lenny and Squiggly makes me wish I really had my own.

Jen said...

You picked great fabrics for that log cabin! Looks AWESOME!