Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF!

Woo hoo!! It's Friday! I am so happy!

It's the last day of work before a 3 day weekend.

I only have 9 more working days before I head to Florida for a week with my folks and my grandparents.

Next weekend is the Shop Hop and the plans are set for a car full to run around to the shops together. We are going to have a blast!!

And this weekend, I have very little going on but sewing and quilt related activities. Tomorrow morning, I am heading out to breakfast and to shop with my very good quilting buddies! Well, most of them. Judy and Dominique have other plans and can't join us.

I have some movies from the library that I am anxious to see and there will be plenty of time for that.

I also have quite a stack of charity quilts to quilt so Lenny and Squiggy should be getting a workout!

I can't wait to get started!!

6 comments:

Connie said...

Jill, your weekend sounds simply wonderful--I love my family, but I miss that freedom of being able to do whatever my mood urges me to do! One of my favorite things was going to see movies by myself--DH absolutely HATES the concept of that! Enjoy a nice long weekend!

Jen said...

WHEN are you going to quilt the quilt that you're giving me? You know the one in valentines day fabric? Or the wagon wheels?? I wanna see THOSE done! =)

Regina said...

enjoy the weekend! I have one quilt on my agenda for this weekend - and a whole bunch of cleaning and house projects.

Michelle said...

Have a wonderful weekend. It sounds fun to me!
Michelle

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I want your weekend. Come on...gimme! Hehehehee. Ok..go ahead and enjoy it!
Regina

Barb said...

So where in Fla are you gonna be? Hopefully not anywhere near me ~ we seem to be in the hurricane zone lately. Lots of great quilt shops all around the state ~ can't wait to hear about your trip