Monday, September 1, 2008

Another update

Yesterday, I spent some time stitching down binding and watching some TV so I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked. I did watch 2 movies - The Savages and Definitely Maybe. I really like Definitely Maybe - it was very cute!

After running out to treat myself to dinner and The Dip, Judy called and asked if I wanted to go and see her new house. She closed last week and I was the only one of the group who hadn't seen it. She also had some boxes to take in so I went and helped her, Dominique and Jeanette unload some things. The house is very cute! Judy is very excited to be moving in to a place on her own!

I finished my last 2 parts of one secret project.

100_0770

I finished laundry - it just needs to be folded and put away. I finished washing some fabric for the second secret project that I am working on. I got this fabric ironed, too.

100_0775

I looked at a Kid Komfort charity quilt and decided that there wasn't enough border fabric and if it was added, I wouldn't be able to use the backing given so I am going to quilt it as is. I am not counting this as one of my charity tops to piece.

I did get the binding finished on one of the Kid Komfort quilts that I quilted last month.

So far today, I have finished 2 pairs of the pajama pants. My Lucky Charms and the St Jude fabric pants.

100_0771

100_0774

And these are the pieces that I have so far for the Alaska quilt top. It's a disappearing nine patch pattern, but there was only enough fabric for 7 full blocks. Not really enough for a quilt top.

100_0777

OK, I am off to get cleaned up, make a fruit salad and pack things up to take to Patrice's. We are still getting together for our Monday night group and we are cooking out! Yeah!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Giggle, I was with you when you bought the Lucky Charms fabric!! You're magically delicious! I"m glad to see you finally making your pants!!