Sunday, November 9, 2008

What you've been waiting for

Here are the pictures from the One Block Wonder class. We had a great time!

This is half of my fabric that I started with.

100_1065

And here are the first few hexagons from my fabric. The second picture has one of Linda's in the bottom left corner.

100_1068
100_1069

And me Vanna'ing my efforts.

100_1071

Here's Linda with her fabric.

100_1066

And Linda Vanna'ing her first hexagons.

100_1072

And Patrice with her fabric.

100_1067

And Patrice Vanna'ing her first hexagons.

100_1070

And I put together the first few hexagons that I cut before I packed up.

100_1073

I can't wait to get the pieces done and get back for the next class. It will be a full day class and we will be taking over the shop. It's going to be great fun!

9 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Looks great...love your starter fabric!

Freeblady said...

Your hexagons look awesome! It's all about finding the best fabric. You definitely picked one with many great options.

Regina said...

That is wayyy cool!

Cindy said...

Those look really slick and I can't wait to see how it all ends up.

swooze said...

You nut! Looks great.

Gina said...

Love the effect

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I started a One Block Wonder last week, but I don't have a class close enough to take so I will be watching your progress! I love the Wizard of Oz fabric.

Rhonda said...

Okay....you have piqued my interest. Wow! I need to know how you did that.....LOL....what great blocks. It's hard to believe that those came from The Wizard of Oz fabrics and all those other fabrics. What a great class. Can't wait to see more. Take care.

Myra said...

Awesome blocks!!! Everyone's!!! Something I plan to try at some point!