Thursday, November 6, 2008

In the words of Just Jack...

Oh .... my ....Gaw!!!

Tonight was the One Block Wonder class at Best Friends. This was the second time that I have taken classes with friends, but the first time with Patrice and Linda from my Guild small group. We had SO much fun!

I was a little nervous about doing the Stack and Whack part of the cutting, but it was awesome! And so easy! I have half of my fabric cut already and a few of the hexagon blocks sewn together already.

I got some pictures, but the camera is downstairs and I am about ready for bed now.

**BTW, for those who don't know, Just Jack is from Will and Grace. And the first line in this post is something that he said in his own dramatic fashion. It's my favorite line from him! Well, he did have some many good lines and delivery that there are probably others that are my favorite, too, but this is one that I use from time to time!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I dreamt of kaleidoscopes last night. Now, why could that be?

Regina said...

LOVE JACK!!!

And can't wait to see the pictures! I have been wanting to try a stack and whack, but never have...

But now that I won't be working on Saturday's anymore - I CAN TAKE CLASSES!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!