Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dude! Something's wrong

There is something wrong with this picture.....

100_1214

The seat is up. The seat is never up unless I am ... Well, the seat is hardly ever up. Let's just leave it at that.

The reason why the seat is up is because my cousin has been over this week doing some odd jobs for me since he was off this week.

He hung a fan with a light in the spare bedroom....

100_1213

So that I can see the mess of clothes that is on the bed...

100_1211

That are out of the closet so that he could redo a bit of the shelving for me.

100_1215

He raised the shelf on the back wall and put in a second rod so that I can have two rows of hanging items on that wall and he raised the shelf and rod on the side wall so that I will have more storage on the floor. When I moved in 6.5 years ago, the metal rod seemed to be about to fall from the wall, but it held up until now and it seemed like a good time to do something different. Tomorrow, Steve comes back to paint the closet and then I have to start moving my clothes back in. Seems like a great time to reorganize!

If only I could just put all of my stash in here I'm sure I could organize it nicely... *Sigh*

5 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

What a big closet! I know the toilet seat thing is a bummer but not too high a price to pay when you get men to work for you!!

Cindy said...

Oh heck who needs all those clothes. I say turn that closet into a quiltie closet.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I can always tell when my father in law has been to visit...he leaves the sit up...My DH on the other hand has been well trained!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Any chance she'd be willing to share the recipe???

Jackie's Stitches said...

Hey...when your cousin is done there, send him on down to me! I have a long list of things that need to be done and DH isn't handy at all!

I second the suggestion that you use the closet for quilty things! Who needs all those clothes? :)