Wednesday, May 13, 2009

back on track

Or, at least I would like to think that I am back on track. I spent the weekend doing a lot of nothing and it was wonderful! I watched some TV, finished reading a book, cleaned up my bedroom and kitchen, put my things away from retreat… Things that needed to be done, but I just hadn’t been up to doing any of them. I also finished working on a binding on a charity quilt and sewed a little. I think the biggest thing that I needed was some ME time – time to just decompress and not do anything. I must say that I think the dogs were quite pleased because we did a lot of cuddling and playing all weekend.

Thanks to everyone who sent me messages! It means a lot to know that I was missed in my time away!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah!!!

Moneik said...

Yeah! What's your next project?

Brenda said...

Sometimes that is exactly what you need - time to de-compress and just relax. I am very glad you did that for you and the puppies!!! (I don't care how old they are they always stay 'puppies'!!) And yes, you were missed!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yay! Jill's got her mojo back! Glad you enjoyed your weekend!

Sandi said...

I was worried about you not blogging for an undetermined amount of time. I do love reading your blog and just did not know what to say....so I said nothing. However now I know what to say - I am glad you are back !

Cindy said...

Yippppeeeee you're back, you go girl!

Linda said...

Welcome home, girlfriend! I'm so glad you made yourself a priority.