Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been a while!

I can't believe that I haven't posted since Monday morning while I was in French Lick, IN with Linda! I have a ton of pictures to share! And lots of stories! And some finishes to get pictures of.

Once I got back from French Lick, I worked for 2 days and then went to the NQA show in Columbus today. Linda wasn't feeling well and stayed home, but Cathy and I had a great time! We even saw Jennifer and Carol, her mom, and had lunch with them and their friends. It was great to meet up with some peeps again!

We also did a little shopping. Just a little! :) Pictures to follow!

Right now, I am going to go and watch a couple of videos that I got from the library. Or Grease which is on, too. Too many decisions! What's a girl to do?!?

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun at the show. Can't wait to see pictures.