Saturday, July 11, 2009

Big day today!

It's the grand re-opening at the shop today! I haven't been in to see what they've done, but I'm excited to see how we will utilize the new space. And since it is a sale day, I'm sure that I will be seeing lots of my quilting pals!

I know that I have a few things that I need to pick up fabric for. I have a couple of wallets to make, my Pay It Forward prizes, and a few little somethings for some special peeps. And depending what is on sale, I may need a little more...

So if you aren't busy and will be in the neighborhood, stop into Best Friends and say hello! Or if you won't be in the neighborhood, go to the website and shop because the prices should be the same!

1 comment:

Regina said...

Hope it's a great day - and that your feet hold out! Have fun!