Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 35 Stash Report

I used a very little bit and bought just a tad more. I used .28 on the binding for the 4 wallets that I made and I bought 1.5 to replace a fabric that Becca and I agreed just didn't work in a top that I am trying to put together. Pictures of the top will be posted once I get it together - I just have to work on the 3 borders. But after putting the center with the new fabric up on my design wall, we both agree that this was the way to go! I'm excited about it now!!

Fabric added this week: 1.50
Fabric added year-to-date: 265.26

Fabric used this week: 0.28
Fabric used year-to-date: 149.16

Net Fabric Used: -116.10


Lori in South Dakota said...

Sounds like you've had a whopper of a week. Like the wallets, you are good with that "fiddly stuff"!

Mrs Quilty said...

Love the thread very cute! Very adorable wallet!