Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend progress

When we last left off, I had finished the OBW top and was working on piecing the backing. On Sunday, I finished the backing and did a little housework.

100_2005

I'll be able to take the quilt in to be quilted at the shop tomorrow when I go in to teach a class.

I also had a few kits of blocks to make for the Friendship swap with one of my Guilds. I made 4 blocks on Sunday and the 5th this morning.

100_2006

After putting laundry away and straightening up the house a little, I made a wall hanging top out of the crumb blocks from the Bonnie Hunter classes.

100_2008

I also cut the backing and made the binding, too. I plan on getting it quilted this week.

I had wanted to cut out a few more blocks, but that just didn't happen. I had to work this evening on some reports for work and I had some difficulty with the laptop. It all got done though and it's a good thing since it is back to work tomorrow. :(

7 comments:

Becca Quilts said...

I how your sashing and border set off the blocks! Cute :-D

Gina said...

Great mini quilt.

I love the way you've pieced the backing for your Wizard of Oz quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Reenie said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me! congrats on your accomplishments!

Reenie said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me! congrats on your accomplishments!

Jennifer said...

The Bonnie Hunter blocks look great!

Linda said...

I love the Bonnie Hunter wall hanging!

Regina said...

It all looks awesome - can't wait to see Oz all quilted!