Thursday, December 24, 2009

A nice Christmas Eve

I had to work for a few hours today, but it was a very light day. We only had to be in the office for 4 hours!

When I left work, I ran a couple of errands and picked up this little guy. The mini mouse. It's very cute and the cord retracts. It took a little getting used to because of how small it is, but I like it!

100_2290

When I got home, I had a package in the mail from Sue. I was excited to see what was in it because I was not expecting anything! It is a bag to carry needles and yarn for sock making - VERY CUTE!!! And a charm pack of the Civil War Homefront fabric that was in my Dear Santa letter. This is great!!! (But these fabrics look even better in person... I may actually have to buy myself the FQ bundle!!) Thanks so much, Sue!!! I LOVE IT!!!

100_2289

The dogs and I went to Granma's house for dinner with my aunt and cousin. They were in rare form and ran for about 20 minutes straight. Now that we have been home for a while, they are snoring on the bed! And I am ready to do the same!! :)

3 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

The mouse is really cute!

Did you place your order yet?!?! LOL

Regina said...

Love the sock bag! That Sue is the best!!! :-)

Michelle said...

Wonderful gifts. You must have been a very good girl!