Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stash Report 2010 Week 1

*sigh*

I am starting this year off great!!! I haven't bought ANYTHING! Although, I haven't used anything either. lol

After my shopping trip last week, I didn't really need anything new this week! Also, I have been organizing my stash so it has been eye opening seeing everything that I have. And my mind is spinning with all the possible quilts that I could make!

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added year-to-date: 0.00

Fabric used this week: 0.00
Fabric used year-to-date: 0.00

Net Fabric Used: 0.00

Looking good so far!! Now, just 51 more weeks to keep it in this shape!! :)

6 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Good job. Now get busy and use some of that stash!

Vicky said...

We decided to hold hands and do this together this year, right? :) You're going to be busting stash like crazy, I just know it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

You have some awesome crafting goals in your list on the sidebar! I think you will be *very* busy this year. :) Have fun!

Dianne B. in England
P.S. I have fallen in love with your dog! What a sweet face...

Tamera said...

Great way to start the year! Keep it up.

Jennifer said...

Good start! And since you touched most of that stash this week, now you know just what to start on next, right?

Marla said...

Love your report! Like another similar one, it made me smile!