Saturday, February 27, 2010

Laptop update

I got a call on Friday from the technician and he said he had the parts. Unfortunately, I didn't have my laptop so we have to wait until Monday. >:-< I guess we shall see what happens then....

Friday night, I got 2 blocks sewn, strips cut for a swap and a few packages taped up for mailing. I would show you pictures of my blocks, but my laptop isn't working. :- (

Today, I ran errands and then stopped by the yarn store to pick up my Girl Scout cookie order. I was pleased to see that some things were on sale. :)

I will post pictures as soon as I can. Maybe that will be Monday... One can hope, right?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Monday! It's only a couple days away. It'll be here before you know it, oh that's a dreary thought b/c we'll be back at work. BUT I want to see pictures of your new yarn!!

SewCalGal said...

Darn. I hope your laptop gets fixed soon! Not fun.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Here's hoping for a healthy laptop on Monday! Yay!
be blessed,
Michelle

Kristie said...

Sure hope you get it back soon! Can't wait to see photos of what you have been doing.
Krisite