Friday, February 5, 2010

My Secret Valentine

On the Tran-Quilt-ity Yahoo group, we had a Secret Valentine swap. I had so much fun buying little things for my partner and I sent it off without taking a picture of everything. Since she has opened the box already, she will have to post all the goodies that I sent to her. :)

I got my package in the mail today! It came all the way from Malaysia!! Zarina had me as her partner and she sent me a very pretty scarf! (Pardon the clutter in the picture.) This picture is very close to the true color of the scarf. I'm going to have to see if I have something that I can wear this with....

100_2365

Thanks, Zarina! It's very pretty!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, that is very pretty! And even better, you don't have to count it as fabric in!!

Cheryl Willis said...

the scarf is beautiful, I have a couple of pieces that our daughter brought back from her travels and I just love the feel and colors. Happy Valentines day. cw

Libby said...

That is a very pretty blue! It makes me ready for Spring!
Libby

Infinity Quilter said...

Beautiful scarf. Love the color.

Michelle said...

Very pretty!

Linda and Piwacket said...

How beautiful!

Gina said...

Beautiful

Love and hugs Gina xxx